Friday, January 13, 2006

She nearly died by the hand of a repeat sex offender!

I would like to share with you my story:

On May 22, 1973 at the age of 5, I along with a 4 year old male friend, was lured away & molested by a previously convicted pedophile while playing in a park. All the while my mother was playing tennis a several yards away with her friend.

Held at knife point and then molested, having forced to perform sexual acts. I was also threatened with my life and my friend's life if I did not do what this person said, or if I made any noise. Finally, after 30 or more torturous minutes, our mothers eventually took notice that we were no longer visible, finished their tennis game & began looking for us.

In my heart, I truly believe that the only thing that spared us our lives was just a few precious minutes. At that point this pedophile had no choice but to release us. You must know that during the attack, for the entire time we could see and hear our mothers. That is how close to us they were.

This, I also believed, truly excited our attacker. As our mothers drew closer James (the pedophile) reluctantly released us, but not before he told me that he knew where I lived, what my name was, and that he would kill me if I told anyone, and that I was lucky because he was just about to kill us.

My attacker, James F. Fisher III, was 16 years old, caught and sentenced to time in a Juvenile Detention Center. This was not the first or last anyone had heard of James Fisher. Fisher had prior molestation offenses that were either thrown out or he was placed on probation for.

At the time of our attack he was on a weekend leave from a juvenile facility. Even though Fisher was known to admit that he fantasized about molesting and killing children; it was even noted and documented by police and the courts that he had hoped to kill me and the other child I was with.

He was quoted as telling the police office that was driving him back to the juvenile facility that he had intended on killing us, and that he planned on killing any future children he was to come into contact with. His very own bedroom was found to be plastered with pictures of tortured people.

Ninteen months later Fisher was released from juvenile hall again to spend another weekend at home. Without the neighbors, or the police’s knowledge he was brought home by his own mother. Immediately, upon returning home Fisher sought out to find another victim. Within hours he lured a young neighbor named Jonathan (5 yrs. old) to his garage and then proceeded to molest, torture, and kill him. Fisher then began looking for a place to hide Jonathan’s body.

When Jonathan’s parents discovered that their son was missing, they notified the police. And the search began. Jonathan’s own father and a neighbor found his son after catching Fisher dragging Jonathan’s limp body by the neck through the bushes in the back yard.

Within hours, my father and I were on a plane flying home from our vacation. The next day I had to identify Fisher in a line up, and then again at the murder trial. I gave testimony and was forced to relive the event over and over again with lawyers, police officials, the judge and therapists. Jonathan's murder never had to happen.

What is more disturbing is that not only could Fisher have been stopped, but that the entire system let down everyone involved with Fisher. He was seeing a therapist in the juvenile facility who also happened to be a previously convicted pedophile, and yet was still able to obtain his therapist license, and eventually was hired by the Juvenile Corrections Department to treat the very same kids who were committing these crimes.

In addition to that, Fisher was going home on weekends with his therapist for what he called "Therapeutic Weekends." He was really having a sexual relationship with his therapist. This therapist eventually lost his license after Jonathan was murdered, but then left the state never to be seen or heard from again. I know he is still out there committing crimes against children, unless he is dead. Nobody knows for sure.

I wish you much success in this quest of yours. I hope that not only will you spare innocent children from being abused, molested, and killed by these monsters, but that you may make the drastic and much needed changes in our legal and judicial system, not only in finding and capturing these pedophiles, but perhaps changing the laws and the way our own government handles these truly sick people.

If, and when you ever need help with this new mission, please do not hesitate to call upon me.

It would be my honor and distinct pleasure to spend the rest of my life working with you to help get these pedophiles off our streets.

Sincerely,
Amy S. HXXXX (For privacy sake)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home