Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tracy's Comments on Mr. Love's Letters

In reading this letter we get the rare insight from the predator's point of view. And what a sociopathic view it is! He goes to great lengths to deny his participating in hurting innocent people. As all sociopaths do, they act like victims and deny their role in creating chaos and heartbreak. He does a good job of creating his reality and then he trys to convince us that the system he chose to get wrapped up in is wrong and vicitmizing. What-Ever.



He
wants me to broaden my view and share my empathy with Violent Sexual Predators? Why would I do that? Why would I empathsize with a pervert bent on hurting others?

He whines about being labeled a SVP (Sexually Violent Predator). Cry me a river! How about the property owner who has to live next to level three sex offenders? The kids are locked away in their own homes so as to be protected from people who choose to hurt the innocent. Except for the real daring violent sexual perverts who go right into people’s home and steal their children right out of their beds!

How about empathzing with a kid who has been raped by child rapists like you Mr. Love? He whines that he is locked up for life? So is the kid who has been raped and molested.

As far as I am concerned Civil Committment Centers are unconstitutional and anyone convicted for the kidnap, rape and molestation of ANYONE should be locked up for life in PRISON. Not in some useless committment center teaching these “people” how to hold the hands of other pervs while they hold each other accountable! Yeah Right!

The KumBiYa Center is the result of a politically correct society instead of a society utilizing commen sense or a society who protects its weakest members.

What's next? A law that mandates the victim and the perv living together until we all "get along".

What this writer was charged with and convicted of was very serious crimes and yet he wants us to forgive and forget.

It isn't up to me to forgive these criminals. They didn't hurt me. However, being the messenger that I am I will not forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home